Prep – 5 mins . Cook – 20 mins . Makes – 10
125g Organic Buckwheat Flour
2 Organic Eggs
300ml Milk of your choice
1 tablespoon of honey
Pinch of Sea Salt
Butter or Coconut Oil for Cooking
- Turn the oven on low to keep the crêpes warm as you make them.
- Put the flour and salt in a large bowl make a well in the centre of the flour and add the eggs. Start whisking the flour into the eggs and gradually add the milk a little at a time and the whisk in the honey.
- When everything is mixed in leave the batter to stand for at least 20 minutes and this will allow the flour to absorb the milk.
- On a medium heat melt a small knob of the butter in a non stick frying pan. When its hot put a laddle full of batter into the pan and swirl it around then place the pan on the heat.
- Once the top of the crêpes has set, flip it over with a spatula and let it cook for another couple of minutes. Transfer the crêpe to a plate and put in the warm oven.
- Serve as soon as possible with what ever topping you like. For example nut butter and banana, freshly squeezed lemon and maple syrup, Date syrup and fresh fruit.